Saturday, November 26, 2011

Top 3 GL 29

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  I just got back from a 10 hour drive to KY and today I am RESTING  Thanks to all that play every week.  Remember if you are top 3 you are welcome to join our GDT for the next challenge which will be in January.  In no order here we go;)


                                             Doreen

                          Lena Loken

                                                  Tammy Louise

Random winner of 3 Gingerloft digis  #13 Jenni  All winners and top 3 please contact me at Alyssasmom98@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. I love Doreen's card! It is gorgeous!!! It has a victorian feel to it. I love the image of the girl and the lantern.
    Lena's card is beautiful! I love the heart, lace, and roses. This could be a Valentine, or a card to your sweetie so easy.
    Tammy, I am not into sexy cards, but you did a really great job on your card! I love the colors you used and the flowers. Your copic coloring is wonderful!
    Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete